Frustration finding somewhere to live!

My stuff's not really worth selling, was given the table and suite and fridge, the rest are personal things that have meaning to me, and wouldn't really be worth anythign to anyone else.... other than my computer! :/

Ah right. Scrub that idea then. I really don't think there is anything you can do other than what you have done so far. It's a bummer, but I think your only choice is to sit pretty for a while, try and get some pennies and sort it out that way. I know it's not the answer you wanted, sorry.

I could do a house share, but I have way too much stuff for a standard double room, i'd have no room for a bed.. :/

Try spareroom.co.uk I found a houseshare and did a deal and took the double and single room for my junk, and for a second share the owner had a garage to store my stuff.

Sell some of your stuff and free up some funds to help yourself out of this problem. It might sound harsh, but you will have to make sacrifices given how desperate the current situation is.

That's a good idea. Or you could leave some things at you mums or something. I find ebay is good, especially in Jan as people have xmas money to spend.

The "too much stuff" doesn't matter if it's things you were given and wouldn't need in a house share anyway.

But it's the point of what do I do with it, where do I store it? I can't afford storage, and when my friend moves out of thier place at the end of Jan, i'll have to find somewhere else for it all... :/

there's no room at mums, (being a small 2 bed bungalow, full of her and my sisters stuff)

Archived