We hustle clothing

Anyone ever ordered clothing from a company called we hustle, I ordered a sweatshirt and tshirt over two and a half weeks ago now and so far nothings arrived. Paid via paypal and got an email confirming the payment, wehustles website has been down since I placed my order and on googling their website theres alot of unhappy customers. Just hoping its a legit company and the clues not in the name :hihi:

Anyone ever ordered clothing from a company called we hustle, I ordered a sweatshirt and tshirt over two and a half weeks ago now and so far nothings arrived. Paid via paypal and got an email confirming the payment, wehustles website has been down since I placed my order and on googling their website theres alot of unhappy customers. Just hoping its a legit company and the clues not in the name :hihi:

Hmmmm.....The clue is indeed in the name!.....But I would have thought paypal should be able to help!.....E V E N T U A L L Y!!!!!!

Thats for replying, yeah ordered through paypal and paid using a debit card so hopefully should have some come back. The website will work up to you ordering and paying for your items but then it says theres a problem with logging in to see your order and delivery status. It says just except the email from paypal as your order confirmation. I will give it until after christmas then open a case with paypal.

Archived