Places to go for New Years Eve? (young couple)

N_Spencer

Hi N_Spencer and raf77! Why not join us at The Common Room where we will be celebrating the death of 2011 and the birth of 2012 with a Mexican ‘Día de los Muertos,’ or Day of the Dead party! Alternatively, we'll be seeing in the New Year with a Scottish themed evening at The Old House - three course meal, drinks and dancing til 2am. If films are more your thing, head down to The Forum for the Tarantino themed night...PM me or email info@forumcafebars for more info and to get on the guest lists!

• 1 year later...

I'm in the same panic, I didn't think we was going anywhere since we hadnt found a baby sitter but we found out this morning we HAVE! WOOHOO!

I'm currently looking at http://www.littleredbook.net/nightlife-by-town/146/Sheffield-South+Yorkshire/ which has a large amount of pubs and clubs all over the UK and Sheffield but the problem is no PRICES, and no idea what age group they are ideal for... Anyone recommend a club or pub that is ideal for a 35+ couple :P ya we oldies ;) Sorry to jump on your thread N_Spencer thought id ask in the same thread too

Archived