Ideas on car with lots of legroom.

I am looking to buy a new car. I am wanting one which has a lot of legroom for the rear seat passengers as I am tall and have to have the seat quite far back.

I find the usual hatchback too small these days.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

My cousin is a taxi driver and nearly 7ft tall, he now has a vw passat and says it is quite roomy.

I am looking to buy a new car. I am wanting one which has a lot of legroom for the rear seat passengers as I am tall and have to have the seat quite far back.

I find the usual hatchback too small these days.

Thanks

Agree with a poster above.....Have you taken a look at a Skoda Superb? They are huge in the back. It's basically an Audi A6 without the Audi price tag. If you can get past the badge, Skoda make some very good cars & the reliability / ownership reviews seem to back this up.

A friend of mine has an Audi A8 L (long wheelbase version).

There are many living rooms with less legroom!

...and there's onboard Freeview :o:thumbsup:

Think about it - you know it makes sense :D

Archived