Why is sports news taking over from real news?

Nagel

Quite wrong, angling is the most participated in sport in the UK. It's a well known fact.

As for "football" 22 well overpaid nancy boys kicking a pigs bladder round for 90 minutes, that is when they are stood up, they seem to spend more time rolling around the floor writhing in faked agony than playing nancy ball. Its more interesting to sit nude in the coal house with impacted wisdom teeth and several ingrowing toe nails at a temperature of minus 10.

Angel.

Damn, I wish SF had a like button! I'd click it a thousand times!

Having sport news on has always baffled me. It is an interest like any other, but it is not more important than other interests.

It's about time the news catered for everyone, and not just football yobs. How about some movie news, tech news, game news and whatnot?

Quite wrong, angling is the most participated in sport in the UK. It's a well known fact.

As for "football" 22 well overpaid nancy boys kicking a pigs bladder round for 90 minutes, that is when they are stood up, they seem to spend more time rolling around the floor writhing in faked agony than playing nancy ball. Its more interesting to sit nude in the coal house with impacted wisdom teeth and several ingrowing toe nails at a temperature of minus 10.

Angel.

Your statement is a typical narrow minded view of people who don't follow football and who form opinion of all footballers based on what they have read from the headlines who only report on the 0.1% of footballers who act like that.

There is more to football than the premier league but let's not let that stand in the way of an uneducated rant shall we.

You know it is funny you getting all defensive, scott. Your type are the same ones that look down on people for watching sci-fi.

Kind of hypocritical.

'your type'- what does that mean then?

Why would I do that? I love sci-fi??

Not really hypocritical after all?

Archived