"You're Fat!" - Is the acceptable thing to say this Christmas

It seems they are advocating honesty, so yes, you would more than entitled, if the cap fits :P

Calling someone fat, might be honest, but it's also horrible to do. People know they're fat, if they want to do something about it they will, if not they won't.

Would you tell someone they're fat?

Calling someone fat, might be honest, but it's also horrible to do. People know they're fat, if they want to do something about it they will, if not they won't.

Hey, I am not defending it :) I just said, if someone called you fat then, by the article's comments on honesty, you would be within your rights to call them ugly (if they were).

Only if they/the occasion call for it...Mind you, I'm not prejudiced, as that goes for ugly people too! :thumbsup:

As personalities go, I am fairly abrasive/direct/much-less-than-diplomatic-at-times, though (and the first one to admit it) :D

Hey, I am not defending it :) I just said, if someone called you fat then, by the article's comments on honesty, you would be within your rights to call them ugly (if they were).

I know you weren't defending it, I just wondered whether you would :)

Only if they/the occasion call for it...Mind you, I'm not prejudiced, as that goes for ugly people too! :thumbsup:

As personalities go, I am fairly abrasive/direct/much-less-than-diplomatic-at-times, though (and the first one to admit it) :D

But what occasion would call for it? Unless they were on their death bed stuffing there face and they could live if they stopped eating, then I'd say something, otherwise no waaaay would I ever say something like that about anybody.

If you’re fat you know you’re fat and you know why you’re fat, it doesn’t need someone to tell you that you are greedy, lazy and fat.

And Merry Christmas to you too. I am fat but neither lazy nor greedy thank you . My doctors know why I am fat and do not tell me to lose weight just to stay active as much as possible.....not every overweight person is fat because of laziness and over indulgence.

And Merry Christmas to you too. I am fat but neither lazy nor greedy thank you . My doctors know why I am fat and do not tell me to lose weight just to stay active as much as possible.....not every overweight person is fat because of laziness and over indulgence.

So you agree with my statement then. You know why you are fat and you don't need someone to tell you that you are greedy, lazy and fat.

But what occasion would call for it?
I can't tell you, specifically. It's all down to life and circumstances.

If I'm in a green and spiky mood, rather than my usual pink and fluffy one, and a fat/ugly/useless/etc. person gets onto my wrong side, they're very likely to get to know about it in great detail.

It's not big, nor clever.

But hey and all that, I'm only human, so eminently fallible (not that I need an excuse anyway :twisted:)

I can't tell you, specifically. It's all down to life and circumstances.

If I'm in a green and spiky mood, rather than my usual pink and fluffy one, and a fat/ugly/useless/etc. person gets onto my wrong side, they're very likely to get to know about it in great detail.

It's not big, nor clever.

But hey and all that, I'm only human, so eminently fallible (not that I need an excuse anyway :twisted:)

Oh dear...

Archived