"You're Fat!" - Is the acceptable thing to say this Christmas

So honesty is now an excuse to call someone fat. How very noble.

Anyone who needs to exercise this wonderful new freedom of expression remember, you're a Brit and by default probably not that attractive yourself, as well as having many Black heads/zits on yer arse.

What goes round comes round, usually twice fold.

Hey, I am not defending it :) I just said, if someone called you fat then, by the article's comments on honesty, you would be within your rights to call them ugly (if they were).

Trouble is, if a person is fat, they can help themselves to look better, but if a person is ugly, not much can be done! - unless they are willing to spend a fortune on plastic surgery, dental work, facelifts, etc

If any of the "tell it like is" keyboard warriors would like to to try telling people they are fat in an actual physical place (preferably a public house) please let me know where and when, because I really would make an effort to come and watch that. Maybe even video the results. up to and including your visit to A & E.

Archived