"You're Fat!" - Is the acceptable thing to say this Christmas

I've never been sexually attracted to anyone who was overweight. If my husband started to stack it on, I would probably say something to him. Not solely from an aesthetic perspective but from a health one too. I think that overweight women tend to look better than overweight men.

In my experience, the overweight are highly sensitive about it. Thin people can be too. I get quite a few comments about being too thin and 'scrawny'. As has been said on another thread, why is it acceptable to make these kind of personal remarks about svelteness but not the opposite?

I've never been sexually attracted to anyone who was overweight. If my husband started to stack it on, I would probably say something to him. Not solely from an aesthetic perspective but from a health one too. I think that overweight women tend to look better than overweight men.

In my experience, the overweight are highly sensitive about it. Thin people can be too. I get quite a few comments about being too thin and 'scrawny'. As has been said on another thread, why is it acceptable to make these kind of personal remarks about svelteness but not the opposite?

To be fair, I wouldn't tell anyone I think they're too thin either.. I tend to just let people be how they want to be and get on with it. I don't see why I should express my opinion to someone who is already aware of themselves, unless obviously it was a health concern at that time.

why do you not know yet lol :hihi::hihi:

Do I not know I'm fat? Yes I know I'm fat :huh: To be honest, I don't really get your 'hilarious' comment and what you were trying to ask?

Archived