Cala bona or calla millor any good

Cala bona is Cala boring, been a few times cos my in-laws practically lived there.

There's nowt for kids, the bars are just boring bars (haven't been for 5 years so that could have changed). The beach is pebbly and you have to climb over rocks to get to the sea.

The harbour is pretty though and there are some quite nice restaurants.

Cala millor is a short walk away and more bustly, the beach is lovely too.

I've not been to Cala Bona, but spent a couple of days in Cala Milor whilst staying in Sa Coma.

Thought it was very nice and certainly looked livelier than Sa Coma!

We are looking at going there again.

Nice beach side cafes selling Spanish tapas and sangria and overlooking the sea .

has anyone stayed at either of these 2 resorts in majorca at all ? is one better than the other, are they close together? any reccomendations on a 3* or 4* hotel in the resorts...regards

What age group are you? Been to Cala Bona many times, much quieter than Cala Millor (and bar/eating out cheaper in Cala Bona) I prefer Cala Bona. One of the best Hotels in Cala Bona, Levante or Levante Park in Thomsons Brochure. Walking time between resorts 10 mins. If you want plenty of noise Cala Millor, if you want a quieter holiday Cala Bona. The transfer from the airport takes about 1 hour.but well worth it. Good Luck

Archived