Lady Thatcher-State Funeral.

The ultra right more often than not is elected to oppose the ultra left. Thatcher was inadvertently made prime minister by the ultra left, I would much rather have David Miliband opposing David Davies. Unfortunately the Labour party, or rather the unions, have elected Michael Foot the second as their leader, following Gordon the moron's pitiful attempt at being prime minister.

So don't continue to hate right wing Conservative leaders, after all you Thatcher haters created them.

Maggie knew the unions had destroyed industry with their greed and she managed to sort out that idiot of a man, Scargill.

You obviously don't remember those times and what that old cow did. We are now reaping the whirlwind because we have no industry to speak of and it's all down to those times:roll:

You obviously don't remember those times and what that old cow did. We are now reaping the whirlwind because we have no industry to speak of and it's all down to those times:roll:

Good show, give it to them denlion

You are right there.

It is all her fault.

Merry Christmas

who cares...this lot are now giving away the houses in 2012....grab a piece of the action...

got my eye on a nice little bungalow.....you buy one you get one free....

merry christmas and a happy new year...

the east end of sheffield a nice smoke free zone....thanks to maggie...

she was only thinking of the enviorment...

who cares...this lot are now giving away the houses in 2012....grab a piece of the action...

got my eye on a nice little bungalow.....you buy one you get one free....

merry christmas and a happy new year...

the east end of sheffield a nice smoke free zone....thanks to maggie...

she was only thinking of the enviorment...

What kind of selfish attitude is that? Oh I know the one instigated by a hard-faced old cow in the 1980's:roll:

What kind of selfish attitude is that? Oh I know the one instigated by a hard-faced old cow in the 1980's:roll:

the world is a selfish place...some you win...some you lose....

at present the lucky ones are winning....but you never know whats around the corner....so live for today....and enjoy it...

just was wondering how much this bankrupt population got through this festive period....with all the pubs rammed and shops full to bursting....

lifes too short to be bitter and twisted....

Just heard an article on Radio 4 News about a proposal that Lady Thatcher should be given a state funeral.What do people think ?

Yes the great lady should, in fact they should build pyramid and bury the awesome smasher of Scargill scum in that.

Yes the great lady should, in fact they should build pyramid and bury the awesome smasher of Scargill scum in that.

he shut more pits than maggie....he let her stockpile all the coal at the power stations then called a strike...instead of working to rule and letting the coal diminish...then walking out....lions led by a donkey springs to mind....

Archived