2yr old beats up 3yr old at nursery

This from Katies Mum :

Clara, who also has a five-year-old son , said: 'The little girl is two but she has behavioural problems.

'The little girl who attacked her has a history of beating up other children. She's out of control.

'I know 10 other children have been assaulted by the girl since September. The staff at the nursery don't seem able to cope with the difficult children.

'Ironically, the little girl's mother is a child minder with close links to the nursery and school so the staff consider her one of their own and seem reluctant to discipline her.

'Nursery and pre-school should be fun and enjoyable but Katie is scared of going now and doesn't even want to go outside in case she bumps into the girl who hurt her.'

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/world/uk/129230-katie-ann-guttridge-3-beaten-black-and-blue-by-2-year-old-at-leicester-nursery.html

Obviously it should have been nipped in the bud much earlier

This beautiful little girls face wasnt damaged to that extent in just a moment, this must have been a heck of a beating and where were the staff? The nursery were neglectful and the staff should be ashamed of themselves for letting it happen.

I just couldn't believe the nursery allowed this to happen. Why didn't they suspend this child earlier, according to other reports she had already attacked 10 children prior to this incident, what causes such a young child to behave in such a way?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077039/Katie-Ann-Guttridge-3-attacked-Leicester-nursery-2-year-old.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

What the hell must that kid see at home to make it behave like that??!!

What the hell must that kid see at home to make it behave like that??!!

That's a good point and I believe there's a lot of truth in it.

When my daughter was in elementary school (about aged 6-7 years) there was a child with Downs Syndrome in Special Education. This child was about 11ish or so. He was short, but very strong. The kids all had recess at the same time, with the special ed kids (supposedly) being supervised by their teachers and aides.

Long story short, the downs child spent his break time hunting down and attacking smaller, younger children. Unfortunately, my daughter was one of his victims and I was called to school mid morning. She had a few scratches and was frightened, but otherwise ok. The explanation (excuse) I was given was that he was allowed to watch WWF wrestling at home. My child wasn't his first victim and she certainly wasn't his last.

He was finally transferred to another school when he attacked and injured a wheelchair bound child in his class.

Children fighting? Like that's never happened before.

Odd, though, that the staff went missing...Not so much childcare, there.

Children fighting sure.

Its part of growing up.

But one child attacking the same child multipul times casuing a hospital visit is wrong and needs looking at.

Archived