2yr old beats up 3yr old at nursery

If you read the story properly all of this comes from the mother of the child who was hurt.

To be honest I wonder about the morality of someone who would go to the press to lead a witch hunt against a two year old. If you read the report from the nursery nobody is even sure who did it!

The parents of the other girl say it is lies and I'm inclined to agree with them as I wonder about the motives of someone who is willing to persecute a two year old like this. It should have been dealt with between the parents and the nursery and if the mother wasn't satisfied she should have taken her child to a different nursery school or taken legal action against the nursery, not gone running to the press.

Very true MrMoran.Just what is this child witnessing at home.And her own mother is a CHILDMINDER.Imagine taking your own child to her house.

The child in question needs some sort of councelling.

Im sorry to say.It could have all the same hallmarks as in the James Bullger tragedy.

Some parents just seem to turn a blind eye to what their own children are upto.But become experts in other parents and children.

Ive witnessed this at first hand.

Im glad somone else thinks that too.

What ever the reasons though its a shocking story and whats even more shocking is people who are making light of the whole situation.

Acording to some this is nothing to worry about and the blame should lie with the Daily Mail :rolleyes:

What ever the reasons though its a shocking story and whats even more shocking is people who are making light of the whole situation.

Acording to some this is nothing to worry about and the blame should lie with the Daily Mail :rolleyes:

That happened to my kid, I'd be at the parents house sorting it out.

This child is TWO, nobody seems to have a clear unbiased version of what happened and the child is tiny. To suddenly start bracketing her in with two people who knowingly committe a murder is a hysterical joke.

This child is TWO, nobody seems to have a clear unbiased version of what happened and the child is tiny. To suddenly start bracketing her in with two people who knowingly committe a murder is a hysterical joke.

Yes, the child is TWO and has a history of assualting other children. Quite badly too if you care to take a look at the photo.

There is obviously something wrong somewhere. Personaly i think it could be a case of monkey see monkey do.

The kid is seeing something somewhere and acting this out at school.

The alternative is that the kid is a certifiable nutcase who is only going to get worse as they get older or they have servere special needs which arent been addressed.

I prefere to think it could be the first one, that way some intervention could help.

No. No I would not smack the parents. But I would find out what the problem was and get it sorted.

Sorry.

Didnt mean to presume but you get a lot of hairy chested keyboard warriors on here saying how much testosterone they have and what theyd like to do with it.

And thats just the women.:hihi:

Archived