Italian Meal for birthday

JanetB62

You cannot be serious. Unless there has been a quantum shift in the way Zizzi's do things since I last went there (I'm talking of action in the realms of demolishing the place and starting again) it has to rank as the biggest joke I've ever experienced.

Service was clueless, and as for the food... I wanted to have a dish done slightly differently and the answer came back that they couldn't "because it's all delivered pre-prepared".

What was served was average and certainly well below the standard of nearby Strada, let alone real Italians like Vito's.

I'm glad I didn't go to Zizzi on Saturday now! I phoned up to try and book a table, only to be told they were fully booked all night. When I went into Leopold Square for a drink I looked at the restaurant and it couldn't be more than 1/4 full, and that's me being generous.

I stayed in Leopold Square for an hour and a half and it didn't really get much busier. Bizarre, but they lost my custom for the night.

Archived