Early christmas do.. where to go on a Wednesday night?

krystal

you could join the revolution that is now sweeping all over sheffield, contact the longest running and best loved comedy club in the area " the last laugh comedy club" opens its doors every night through december at the roundhouse under ponds forge in the heart of Sheffield, Toby Foster presents a line up of top class comedy acts, great food, essential beer and a cheesey party disco through till 1.00 am central location, something different and a real good laugh as well

http://www.lastlaugh.biz/content/xmas.html

Hi

I have put it on the best nights out in Sheffield but you really should take your Christmas do to Marble Court Chinese and Karaoke restaurant (Rockingham st, just off The Moor). You can have a set menu for a tenner and sing until the early hours.

The staff are the friendliest group of young people ever and if you want to be extra impressive you can hire a private karaoke room upstairs - very authentic!!

Give it a try it is hilarious!!

Vic

Gotta agree with Vicster.

Without doubt the best night out in Sheffield is Marble Court. I had my birthday there. Great food, a tenner all-in for the night, karaoke ( downstairs pub-style, upstairs oriental booth-style), and a great atmosphere. Never met friendlier staff. Just incredible. Get down there, it's a real treat.

Archived