Headaches and sore throats

are these two connected? got a coldsore too just to top it off! my heads booming!!!!!

It sounds to me like you are currently fighting off Typhoid, mixed in with the Ebola virus, pneumonia and bird flu mate. Only us blokes are capable of fighting of such an attack. Drop a Paracetamol and carry on as normal.

The female of the species will never know how easy they have it.

are these two connected? got a coldsore too just to top it off! my heads booming!!!!!

Syphilis

symptoms, a sore at the site of the initial contact which can be the lips, other symptoms may occur such as tiredness, fever, sore throat, headaches, hoarseness, loss of appetite.

:gag:

Syphilis

symptoms, a sore at the site of the initial contact which can be the lips, other symptoms may occur such as tiredness, fever, sore throat, headaches, hoarseness, loss of appetite.

:gag:

Noooo, its just Herpes

Oral herpes, the visible symptoms of which are colloquially called cold sores or fever .... Symptoms include fever, headache, sore throat and swollen glands

It sounds like the beginning of a cold virus. I'm just getting over a rather nasty one, it started with a sore throat for the first few days. My condolences deary, I hear it's worse for males. :shakes:

Archived