Would you wear this shirt?

Nagel

Maybe he’s wearing the shirt for the same reason this man as this tattoo, to remind people of the appalling act that took place that day.

Whilst I can partially understand the sentiment, a friend of mine was kidnapped, and battered and left to die in a ditch, back in 1994. It took her 48 hours to die, according to the pathologist.

This was an utterly callous and atrocious act, admittedly not on the scale of the world trade centre attacks, but on a personal scale, to her family and friends, it was devastating. Ought I, then, to have a tattoo of the red van the killer abducted her in, or the Lincolnshire ditch she died in?

An air attack is required on that man, the shop he got it from, the factory that made it, the owners home, the city it's in, and the nation that allows such filth to be produced.

No. No. Let's send aid.:roll:

it's not proven but there's a good chance it's a British company called JamRags if you follow the links, they enjoy picking subject matter that is guaranteed to cause a stir. Still wanna wipe them out?

Whilst I can partially understand the sentiment, a friend of mine was kidnapped, and battered and left to die in a ditch, back in 1994. It took her 48 hours to die, according to the pathologist.

This was an utterly callous and atrocious act, admittedly not on the scale of the world trade centre attacks, but on a personal scale, to her family and friends, it was devastating. Ought I, then, to have a tattoo of the red van the killer abducted her in, or the Lincolnshire ditch she died in?

I wouldn't if I was you, you will probably regret it, but on a serious note it is a little strange having a tattoo of the twin towers being destroyed.

I wouldn't if I was you, you will probably regret it, but on a serious note it is a little strange having a tattoo of the twin towers being destroyed.

Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Like his whole world will revolve around that one dayand hell never be able to move forward.

I sort of feel sorry for the bloke.

Archived