Would you wear this shirt?

Nagel

Whilst I can partially understand the sentiment, a friend of mine was kidnapped, and battered and left to die in a ditch, back in 1994. It took her 48 hours to die, according to the pathologist.

This was an utterly callous and atrocious act, admittedly not on the scale of the world trade centre attacks, but on a personal scale, to her family and friends, it was devastating. Ought I, then, to have a tattoo of the red van the killer abducted her in, or the Lincolnshire ditch she died in?

you do seem to know some lovely people:suspect:

btw if i was you I'd go for the ditch:)..............merry christmas:)

Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Like his whole world will revolve around that one dayand hell never be able to move forward.

I sort of feel sorry for the bloke.

It was a dreadful day. and I can see how it would be difficult for someone close to the event, (either physically or by losing a friend/ relative in it) to actually move on from it. I suppose it depends on the psyche of the person themselves.

It just seems a very strange/ bizzarre subject to have a tattoo of. you don't see many people walking around with a tattoo of "arbeit mach frei" and the Auschwitz gates...

(then again, thinking about that, the Nazis probably did enough tattooing to last any victim of the concentration camps a hundred lifetimes)

Archived