Away from your children at christmas?

I really feel for you freyamax. But all I can say is yes they may love their father but in my opinion using emotional blackmail & keeping children away from their mother is just basic child abuse & shows that he is not a good father

I know what u are saying, i feel awful, cause i said some really bad things yesterday to a friend, and said i hated him,, i don't like hating anyone and would never allow my children to use that word.. so final.. but another day that destroyed me, another christmas another birthday without them,, he said he would destroy it, he has, i just don't know what else to do, they seem happy to visit him, and one of my children is not his, and he visits him too, i just give up, i truely do, if i had done some thing terrible i could understand, and that is why i am finding it so hard.... i didn't have an affair, i didn't leave their father for someone else, i left cause the last 15 years we were together there was nothing between us.. i wanted to have councilling but he said no.. i left, i wanted a life... and i guess i was wrong cause i lost everything x

But that's what friends are there for, so you can sound out your frustrations & how you feel at the time, saying you hate your ex doesn't mean your a bad person, means your frustrated, upset & hate the things he is doing. All I can say is that often time does change how people feel, maybe your ex is doing these things to hurt you because he is still bitter, hopefully he will change, if not well children notice more then you realise & they will remember things he has done & said & that you always try & do what's best for them & his actions will come back to bite him

i know, but i have a **** of an ex, and nothing i can do, my hands are tied ,, he always calls the shot's.. and continues to do so made me wait 5 years for divorce wouldn't sign it.. makes trouble for me where ever he goes.. tries to get to my friends to stop them being friends with me, and phones my family to tell them wild stories about me living in hostels and taking drugs.. and prostituting my self cause of my so called habit, i never lived in hostel and only drugs i take are prescription, and been single along time.. i have a nice home infact better than his.. sick of it even when my decree absolute comes through in 2 week he will still cause me prob's x but i wil be having a party to celebrate x

Archived