New Fish and Chip Restaurant Catcliffe

pistonbroke

yes and there is a thread in the eating out section. the restaurant is very good, but the takeway is the same grub only a bit cheaper. spot on

well if the restaurant is like the takeaway i wont be going because the takeaway is rubbish, heavy handed with the pepper in the peas and the fishcake are full of the minced up bits of crap not proper fish and yet again somebody had been heavy handed with the pepper, £1.60 for a bag of chips aswell i can think of far better chippies, i give it 6 month before its empty

well if the restaurant is like the takeaway i wont be going because the takeaway is rubbish, heavy handed with the pepper in the peas and the fishcake are full of the minced up bits of crap not proper fish and yet again somebody had been heavy handed with the pepper, £1.60 for a bag of chips aswell i can think of far better chippies, i give it 6 month before its empty

judging by last night at 7pm when i called into the takeaway i think your predicition will fail within that 6 months! restaurant was busy busy as was the takeaway, and the fish n chips were excellent. cant speak for the fishcakes as i dont ave them.

Haven't been yet, but heard its amazing - Uncle said its £8.95 to eat in and £4.95 to take away, for basically the same portion sizes.

VAT is payable when you eat in, you have to account for the washing of plates, wages etc..

So it isnt 80% more just for the sake of being 80% more.

Archived