Giving children Calpol to induce sleep. ??

Maybe it's a placebo effect. And she fears Santa it's because you've told her and elderly man comes in her room and spies on her whilst she's sleeping. If she can't sleep because she fears Santa, why not just tell her the truth.

She doesn't understand anyway, shes only 2, she just sees all this Christmas stuff and it scares her to death :hihi: Even a picture on the TV, but shes always been scared of glasses, and he does wear them in a lot of pictures!

Our Grandaughter was over yesterday and when they gave her calpol ( teething not to induce sleeping) they used a tiny syringe and I thought what a great idea ……… brought back memories of us trying to get them to take a spoon of medicine and it ending up all over the place.

Had some antibiotics for my youngest (10 weeks) and it came with a teeny tiny 1ml syringe, so cute! Beats trying to spoon it into her mouth like I had to do with the eldest x

i know someone who had 2 young kids,7+3, and was going to to dom repulic on holiday.

booking in at airport, 9 hrs flying + transfers etc became 14 hrs trip each way, approx.

gave them sudafed and they zonked out most of flight etc, :hihi:

i know someone who had 2 young kids,7+3, and was going to to dom repulic on holiday.

booking in at airport, 9 hrs flying + transfers etc became 14 hrs trip each way, approx.

gave them sudafed and they zonked out most of flight etc, :hihi:

Are you sure it wasn't Piriton? That's an antihistamine that's a sedative.

My DD was scared of Santa the 1st couple of years she saw him, but this year she sat with him and chatted with him. Think it's just a phase some children go through. She just thinks he comes and leaves presents. She asked me how he gets in the house because we have no chimney, then she told me we can buy a magic key for him. So I haven't influenced her decision in any way... she just used to be scared of him, think it was the beard, she isn't very good with people with beards :lol:.

Archived