Spate of attacks on churches in nigeria

It's funny a thread on a terrorist attack just can't have people agreeing it's wrong but as usual has turned into a thread of justifying it, saying that others are just as bad so it's okay etc, etc, etc.

I'm using my mobile at the moment so I could havve easily missed a line or two but I didn't notice any posts where anyone justified the bombings.

My own post was very clear.

As for Indonesia, I live here so have a pretty good idea of what's happening on the ground.

I live with what you have to google so can assure posters, that poll is about as true as the EDL's very own Toomy R being beaten up by Asians. (Thread coming).

All the hotels lost all their business overnight. All the shops catering to tourists lost everything.

There was no support at all and a lot of angry people.

Well 1 in 4 'British' Muslims were sympathetic towards the 7/7 bombers according to a poll carried out for Channel 4's dispatches programme.

1 in 10 Indonesians supported the bombing of their own territory (Bali). That's around 20 Million Muslims alone.

The problem with Islam is very widespread.

My Bold=

I don't remember being asked this by anyone and I am a muslim so the poll is incorrect, also what was the total number of muslims who took part in the poll?

Also do you understand the difference between supporting and being sympathetic?

I just read the bit about the Indonesian poll.

Random 1,092 Muslims. Crap. I could "randomly" select 1,100 people and get 100% support or 100% against depending where I randomly went.

Polls are made up to suit a story and you need to know what the questions were to see if it's valid anyway.

My Bold=

I don't remember being asked this by anyone and I am a Muslim so the poll is incorrect, also what was the total number of muslims who took part in the poll?

Seems to me your trying to have it both ways,lets be clear here you are either for Islamic terrorism or your not,no prevarication OK.

My Bold=

I don't remember being asked this by anyone and I am a muslim so the poll is incorrect, also what was the total number of muslims who took part in the poll?

The cannot be any distinction between the two when it comes to savage acts of butchery such as the murders 8n Nigeria or bali. Condemnation without equivocation is the only response, anything else places people with the animals that carried out these attrocities.

[/b]

Seems to me your trying to have it both ways,lets be clear here you are either for Islamic terrorism or your not,no prevarication OK.

I'm not trying to have it any way, to me supporting is different to being sympathetic.

I am neither sympathetic or supportive of anyone who commits murder/mayhem in the name of Islam, I just get ****** off when all muslims start being lumped together as if we all want the same thing.

If I came accross anyone damaging any church, mosque, synagog, Gurduwaara etc I would intervene to prevent it.

I come from Firvale and the two churches ( St Cuthbarts and forgot other ones name) have never been damaged even though the area is muslim dominated and i lived there for 30yrs and still visit every day.

Islamic terrorism is people who carry out terror in the name of Islam when in fact it is their own warped interpretation of Islam that makes them do this.

The cannot be any distinction between the two when it comes to savage acts of butchery such as the murders 8n Nigeria or bali. Condemnation without equivocation is the only response, anything else places people with the animals that carried out these attrocities.

I was responding to the wording of a poll a poster bought up.

Perhaps you can quote a poster supporting a terror attack so we know you aren't making up support for these murderers.

Any post by any poster in any thread will do.

It has to be support, not you saying they support it because....

I await the quote.

The bit about Indonesia is crap. Someone may well have done a survay but I'll tell you for free, it must have been rigged.

After the Bali bombs, Indonesia's tourist market dropped to nothing overnight.

That's all over Indonesia, not just Bali.

Indonesia is 86% Muslims so guess who 86% of the people who lost their income were.

When the people who set up those bomb attacks were shot, every Muslim I knew was happy about it.

When will the fools who quote crappy stats learn these things are made up to be taken in by idiots?

and I'll tell you for free.

strange how you left out that

Bali is 93% hindu whom your muslim brothers dispise .

they were the real victims of the aftermath of the bali bombings as you well know.or have you been taken in looking at crappy stats

Archived