Spate of attacks on churches in nigeria

Er, when did an act of terrorism get claimed by the EDL... you know something more than some bad words and maybe a punch up... Yeah they are very wrong for their beliefs...

BUT...

Your apologies for blatant religious murder and terrorism is pathetic and no excuse!

The world would be a better place without either...

Just bad words and a punch up? See http://edlnews.co.uk/edl-news/two-edl-members-jailed-for-10-years-each-for-mosque-gas-explosion-attack

The EDL had links with Breivik in Norway - as did the organiser of Barnsley BNP - and some have been charged with calling on the internet for mosques to be blown up. They're so thick they can't actually get round to carrying out acts of terrorism because they broadcast it first to the world and the coppers go round and nick them first.

My apologies for blatant religious murder? The EDL, unlike me, has supporters of both the IRA and Irish loyalists paramilitarists. As does the BNP.

You do realise that posting gibberish like you do on here isn't going to advance the cause of your far-right agenda?

Just bad words and a punch up? See http://edlnews.co.uk/edl-news/two-edl-members-jailed-for-10-years-each-for-mosque-gas-explosion-attack

The EDL had links with Breivik in Norway - as did the organiser of Barnsley BNP - and some have been charged with calling on the internet for mosques to be blown up. They're so thick they can't actually get round to carrying out acts of terrorism because they broadcast it first to the world and the coppers go round and nick them first.

My apologies for blatant religious murder? The EDL, unlike me, has supporters of both the IRA and Irish loyalists paramilitarists. As does the BNP.

You do realise that posting gibberish like you do on here isn't going to advance the cause of your far-right agenda?

Have you noticed me being on topic, whereas you and the other right wing Muslim apologists are not (as usual!)

Not really. I am a Muslim so I know the vast majority of us are fine.

There is a problem with bad Muslims who think it's down to them to destroy what the Almighty created but it is a minority.

It's about the same as blaming all British people for the idiots in the EDL.

Because they're a bunch of violent morons, it doesn't mean all British people are.

Good muslims, bad muslims, they're all the same to me - They all want the same thing i.e. world domination. The ones that say that this isn't the case are lying and the only things that determines whether or not people are terrorists are the actions to take to achieve their targets. Answer me this, why haven't socalled moderate muslims identified the people who are causing trouble and informed the authorities?

Good muslims, bad muslims, they're all the same to me - They all want the same thing i.e. world domination. The ones that say that this isn't the case are lying and the only things that determines whether or not people are terrorists are the actions to take to achieve their targets. Answer me this, why haven't socalled moderate muslims identified the people who are causing trouble and informed the authorities?

Because...

At the point of identifying them they deny them as Muslims and therefore hate them for not being Muslims and .... oh yeah, all the more reason to grass them up and do the world a favour!

Not really. I am a Muslim so I know the vast majority of us are fine.

There is a problem with bad Muslims who think it's down to them to destroy what the Almighty created but it is a minority.

It's about the same as blaming all British people for the idiots in the EDL.

Because they're a bunch of violent morons, it doesn't mean all British people are.

at last you've finally come out of the closet and admitted it:clap::clap::clap:

or is it just another one of your lies:suspect:

Archived