Today, we celebrate..

Today we celebrate the birth of a kind, thoughtful, humble man who's influence on all of humanity was so great that we're all still living by his words and teachings today.

Happy birthday Sir Issac Newton, and Merry Christmas one & all.

Today we celebrate the birth of a kind, thoughtful, humble man who's influence on all of humanity was so great that we're all still living by his words and teachings today.

Happy birthday Sir Issac Newton, and Merry Christmas one & all.

Lol !

And we must remember, all knowledge is from God :)

I'd rather we remember that it isn't.

Me too I got all my knowledge from tangible things such as books and the internet, not some mythical being. Happy birthday Sir Isaac

The Lord has given you intelligence. Surely you must be grateful for that ?

I got my intelligence through genetics, my mother and my father two very different people passed onto me an insatiable appetite for books and learning for which I am grateful.

Me too Curriechick, I had good parents and good teachers at a good school. I did it without any assistance from a mythical being:D:love:

Me too Curriechick, I had good parents and good teachers at a good school. I did it without any assistance from a mythical being:D:love:

Where did you come from? I have just answered your post on another thread. Great minds eh Denlin?

But yes I do agree with you, real people and tangible objects like books and computers help give us our intelligence.

Archived