JSA and travel to NI

Hello

I am travelling to Northern Ireland and I am JSA, though I havn't been confirmed that I have received it, Is it Ok to go over to NI since its in Great Britain (GB). There is nothing on the internet saying that its abroad and not a problem. But hope maybe someone with more experience with this kind of thing would know. I don't want to cause any problems with the Jobcenter. I wont be missing any days for sign or anything else like that. So Ill be back in 5 days. Would that be Ok. I'm actually looking for work over in NI as well since i've applied to many places. So I'm not actually breaching my agreement, at least I think so. Correct me if I'm wrong

Thankyou

James

You can go anywhere in the UK as long as you're looking for work there.

Beyond that, you can reasonably take one or two holidays during the year; you are not expected to be looking for work on all 365 days of the year. Frankly, if your trip does not include missing a signing-on date I wouldn't bother to tell them you were going; just bring back some evidence of the attempts to find work that you made while you were there, so that if they ask you what efforts you have made, you can show them.

Archived