The absolute essence of Christmas.

Kids in bed and finally i get an hour to myself, i'm now going to watch a film accompanied only by a jar of Cunninghams traditional Yorkshire recipe pickled onions, for me the essence of Christmas.

Bliss. :love:

Enjoy yourself! So nice to sit down, put your feet up and just relax, isn't it? We just finished Christmas dinner, which too 8,347 hours to cook, and 15 minutes to inhale. Although I do think my yeast experiment turned out rather well, the dinner rolls were superb. I was afraid I'd let them rise too much but they were ok. :)

Kids in bed and finally i get an hour to myself, i'm now going to watch a film accompanied only by a jar of Cunninghams traditional Yorkshire recipe pickled onions, for me the essence of Christmas.

Bliss. :love:

Well I suppose you know your " onions " as they say:D

Enjoy yourself! So nice to sit down, put your feet up and just relax, isn't it? We just finished Christmas dinner, which too 8,347 hours to cook, and 15 minutes to inhale. Although I do think my yeast experiment turned out rather well, the dinner rolls were superb. I was afraid I'd let them rise too much but they were ok. :)

You spent over 8 thousand hours cooking!That is 347 days.This must be a record !

Archived