Why do women not do any team sports?

Originally posted by missymj

Yeah..I havent played Netball for years but I really enjoyed it when I was at school.

Do tell if anyone knows of teams and training sessions etc...

I played netball in school, but whenever I think of joining a team, I always think they'll only be interested if I'm half decent.

I think it'd be good if there was somewhere to go where its more about having fun and exercising, not actually being the best or winning!

There's a Back to Netball training session at the Institue of Sport near Don Valley. It's on a Tuesday night at 6pm and costs £2.50. It's aimed at people who haven't played for a little while.

There's also a Sheffield netball league held on a Tuesday night so if you're enjoying it you may be able to find a team after practice!

Originally posted by happytravels

There's a Back to Netball training session at the Institue of Sport near Don Valley. It's on a Tuesday night at 6pm and costs £2.50. It's aimed at people who haven't played for a little while.

There's also a Sheffield netball league held on a Tuesday night so if you're enjoying it you may be able to find a team after practice!

http://www.eis-sheffield.co.uk/content.php?nPageID=56

sounds good, anyone else up for it?

Archived