Meet & Greet / Valet parking at Manchester Airport?

Has anyone used this service at Manchester Airport?

We normally book into the covered car park which is attached to T2 so the car is within walking distance on both departure and arrival, but the prices seem to have shot up. Earlier this year we booked well in advance and got 2 weeks for £53 but just been looking for May 2012 it's £90 :o

It's almost cheaper to book one of the airport hotel & parking deals but we like to be able to get straight in the car and home as soon as possible without waiting for transfer busses.

The valet parking is about £50 but I've heard horror stories of people getting their cars back with loads more miles on the clock and covered in dinks where the valet drivers have taken it do their shopping in or something!

Ive used the meet and greet at manchester airport twice. Different companies but had no problems with either of them.I was wary first time, but car was ok. So i was happy to book again but i had forgotten who i booked with so used a different company and again every thing was ok.So i say go ahead try it im sure you should be ok.

I've used it as it worked out cheaper than parking it in the nearby car park. I also went through the Quidco portal and got a few more quid off. I followed the instructions, rang them just before I joined the M67 and told them where I was. They were seconds behind me upon arrival, very courteous, checked the car round and wished me a good holiday.

When we got back the flight had been delayed half an hour and when I rang them from arrivals they explained they'd be about 20 mins late as my late arrival had clashed with another on time flight. They were good to their word and arrived when they said. The car was fine with about 20 miles extra on the clock - expected as they would have to take it to a car park and then bring it back.

I've also used the same service at Stanstead and had the same good service.

I'd happily use this service rather than drag my luggage across a car park in the rain (it's Manchester, it always rains) as long as it's reasonably priced.

I've found this to be a superb service after using it twice in the last 18 months, booked directly through Manchester Airport's website. Both times we've been in the airport terminal within 5-10 minutes of parking up and there were no extra miles on the clock when we returned (I recorded my arrival mileage) ;)

Highly recommended if you want a hassle free airport transfer :thumbsup:

chf parking(castle hill farm) excellent you drive to their place near cargo depot at Manchester Airport they drive you to airport lock the car away in their yard you phone them through passports and they meet you near Bus Station excellent 24 hours no problem normally pick you up within 20 mins

Thanks guys, think we'll give the meet & greet a whirl this year and see how we get on!

Scozzie - you got me all excited then with your link! Sadly it's the wrong car park though, we use the multi-storey, not the long stay, but thankyou anyway!

only 19 weeks to go, best get started on operation bikini bod! :help:

Thanks guys, think we'll give the meet & greet a whirl this year and see how we get on!

Scozzie - you got me all excited then with your link! Sadly it's the wrong car park though, we use the multi-storey, not the long stay, but thankyou anyway!

only 19 weeks to go, best get started on operation bikini bod! :help:

lol - the long stay IS the multi storey carpark.

I use it when I go to Denmark for work. :D

The Long Stay which you linked to (the orange car park symbol) says there's a 5min transfer by bus, but the Multi Storey (grey car park symbol, a bit further down the page) is walking distance.

I was trying to visualise the entrance where you drive in, and I'm sure the orange long stay is further round the corner from departures?

Archived