Becoming vegetarian..

I have recently, over a period of time, found myself eating less and less meat. I have gone most of the last week without eating it, and I haven't missed it at all. So I have decided to conciously make an effort to be a vegetarian, and see how it goes, wish me luck :hihi:

I have recently, over a period of time, found myself eating less and less meat. I have gone most of the last week without eating it, and I haven't missed it at all. So I have decided to conciously make an effort to be a vegetarian, and see how it goes, wish me luck :hihi:

Good Luck (allthough it doesn't sound like you'll need it!)

Its kind of a new years resolution...not to become total vegan tho..The more i think about what i eat , the more it makes me want to be vegetarian.

I dont eat meat usually as i dont really like it...I like chicken but am getting more concious of the whys and wherefores of why i eat it and should i eat it...

what do you all think? Is it an healthier way of life?

I don't like meat all that much like stakes and thing with blood oozing out of them, I don't mind fish or chicken I've tried the full veggie diet thing but it always left starving hungry and I did nothing but fart all the time, try just not eating red meat and pork but just to go full veggie is a bit hard, I think we were designed to be omnivorous but there does seem to be a lot of people that seem to thrive on veggie alone they do say that you can get all the minerals and things we need to survive on from vegetables,what put me off meat was a visit to a slaughterhouse that put me right off meat for good.

I don't like meat all that much like stakes and thing with blood oozing out of them, I don't mind fish or chicken I've tried the full veggie diet thing but it always left starving hungry and I did nothing but fart all the time, try just not eating red meat and pork but just to go full veggie is a bit hard, I think we were designed to be omnivorous but there does seem to be a lot of people that seem to thrive on veggie alone they do say that you can get all the minerals and things we need to survive on from vegetables,what put me off meat was a visit to a slaughterhouse that put me right off meat for good.

I don't eat much red meat anyway, I don't really like it, and I don't think it agrees with my digestion :suspect: Last time I ate beef I got stomachache and felt really tired and sluggish.

It might sound silly, but I don't like the idea of eating dead flesh, it puts me right off, as does the quality of the meat I can afford to buy on my low budget. Also I don't like the way some livestock is treated and slaughtered,

I have been watching Jimmy and the Giant Supermarket, it is quite interesting.

Who knows, I might not last long, I may go back to eating fish, chicken and turkey, I'll just see how it goes.

My only worry is becoming anaemic, but I didn't eat red meat anyway and I happen to like spinach and broccoli, or theres always vitamin supplements.

Archived