Schoolgirl’s story highlights growing violence by Jewish extremists

This is disgusting :mad:

---------

BEIT SHEMESH, Israel — A shy 8-year-old schoolgirl has unwittingly found herself on the front line of Israel’s latest religious war.

“When I walk to school in the morning I used to get a tummy ache because I was so scared ... that they were going to stand and start yelling and spitting,” the pale, blue-eyed girl said softly in an interview with The Associated Press Monday. “They were scary. They don’t want us to go to the school.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle-east/israeli-schoolgirls-story-highlights-growing-violence-by-jewish-religious-extremists/2011/12/27/gIQAR3bxJP_story.html

-------

Israelis turning into the Taliban ? - don't want girls to go to school ? :(

What, you posting anti-Jewish stuff AGAIN? Yes I do object to your continuous racist postings. As to the story - religious extremists of whatever sky-pixie they choose to follow are ALWAYS beneath contempt. Now go away and find a story that is equally or more critical of ISLAMIC extremists having a go a females being educated (shouldn't be hard to find) and post it on here.

No! :wave:

Does that mean you see no problem in what certain Jewish extremists are doing ? :confused:

In the other thread you mentioned your disgust at religious extremists; well here's your chance to condemn these particular religious extremists.

Are you going to ?

Does that mean you see no problem in what certain Jewish extremists are doing ? :confused:

In the other thread you mentioned your disgust at religious extremists; well here's your chance to condemn these particular religious extremists.

Are you going to ?

Chill with your extremism and twisting child!

Archived