Airgun Shooting Permission Required

Hello, i am looking for written shooting permission for pest & vermin control around South Yorkshire , using fully silenced pcp air rifle equipped with day scope and also full night vision scope for rats and rabbits etc..

All land, livestock and boundaries fully respected.

Full BASC insurance and my insurance card would be available for inspection at any time.

49 Years old and live in Sheffield

Would be prepared to pay £500 for the right permission as a one off good will gesture to the land owner.

Please PM me with details or e-mail: pestcontrol@paulies.org

Tel: 07741 148635

Thanks

Edited by quadrant

• 4 months later...

I`m currently looking for a permission in the north sheffield area, i have one south of sheffield, if you hear of any could you give me a shout please ( its hard enough finding permissions without all the anti-shooting trolls on here).

Im also looking for somewhere local to shoot. My dad has an FAC and shoots his shotguns at organised grounds around England, although of late a few of his shooting buddies have passed away. As he's 73 Ive decided to take up clay shooting again and go with him.

As you do, you start looking around and see the odd air rifle and after having a Sharp Innova .22 years ago I just had to buy another gun, albeit a BSA R10. I shoot ay SYSC in Rotherham but would like to shoot quarry but within the law.

Anyone here that can help?

BASC member and insured.