Airgun Shooting Permission Required

well done clay shooter, not very often this happens so give yourself a pat on the back:thumbsup:

Yeah, despite this place having it's fair share of trolls, wums and timewasters things like this that make using the forum worthwhile. :thumbsup:

surely you gotta expect a numpty popping up somewhere, after all it is the sheffield forum:P

So a numpty is someone who wonders why some people feel the need to go out and kill animals? Tell me why you want to do it, and don't give me any bull about providing a service by culling vermin.

Edited by SiSiSi

a numpty is someone who sits there and looks through sheffield forum just to find things that they have no interest in and start moan about it, i take it u dont eat any kind of meat

Of course I do. I often wonder if the pork, beef & chicken I eat were shot for the pleasure of the person with a gun.

no they was all stuffed in a small cold damp room in the slaughter house waiting to be killed and seeing what was going to happen to them as all the others was killed in front of them one by one until it was there turn. where as when i shoot a pheasant, rabbit, pigeon, its in there own surroundings and they dont know they are about to be shot and when they are shot thats it, they never know it, and i always eat what i shoot, if i wont eat it i wont shoot it and a pheasant i take from the woods if better than a ****ty chicken from the supermarket