Post christmas syndrome.

are any of you suffering with any of the after-effects of Christmas.

i had a great time, better then expected and i'm grateful for that.

today though i'm paying the price.

over-induged on the food/chocs etc.with the result that i'm bloated,sluggish and fatter.

how are you feeling? a liittle sad perhaps that its nearly over,or perhaps just relieved.

I had a fantastic Christmas all our family stopping over now everyone has gone home and I am suffering full of cold and a sinus infection I can't take owt for

sorry you are not feeling to good Little Boots.

i'm glad you had a nice Christmas. :)

I always hate this time between Xmas day and new year. Had a really good 'family' day on Xmas day. Now I'm back in my one bedroom flat watching rubbish TV and trying socks on. I'm not really a new year person either, I'll still be in one bed flat trying to focus on Jools Holland's 'Hootennany' after lots of tinnies and a cheeky brandy or two. Sad? very!!!

I always hate this time between Xmas day and new year. Had a really good 'family' day on Xmas day. Now I'm back in my one bedroom flat watching rubbish TV and trying socks on. I'm not really a new year person either, I'll still be in one bed flat trying to focus on Jools Holland's 'Hootennany' after lots of tinnies and a cheeky brandy or two. Sad? very!!!

never mind at least youv'e got us for company.:bigsmile:

Always goes far too quick. Dont really like new year either. To be fair, I'd be happy to take the decorations down now, and get the house back to normal. Prefer the run up to christmas, than after

why not take them down then.

unless you are superstitious.

i'll take mine down on the 2nd Jan.

You sound like someone of another forum. Are you real? :roll::suspect:

Archived