Christmas And New Year Home Detox. Help!

No way I'm going to some country retreat and blow thousands hanging out with some grade z celeb of the telly. So, after drinking myself to near death already, I wondered what I could do at home in the flat?

I don't want all the ying yang nonsense either. Can you buy a detox pack of the internet?

Thanks in advance.

What you need is an LSD enema, it'll take you so long to come down you'll have forgot about the ale. :hihi:

I have heard of peeps smoking in the rear end, but shirly that might cause more heath issues? Or tissues. See that? My brain is fully toxic from all the booze and MSG from the noodles. :help:

Noodles. !.

Now that's given me an idea. :hihi:

:gag: I'm worried about the toilet on that one! It might never flush right, I've already had Kier out 54 times this year, junkie bloke in the downstairs flat lodged a official thing.

I would never sleep well with things moving around in my bowels. I can deal with gas, but that would feel like aliens in my body. I heard that some of the worms are quite smart and climb out via one's ear holes. :(

:gag: I'm worried about the toilet on that one! It might never flush right, I've already had Kier out 54 times this year, junkie bloke in the downstairs flat lodged a official thing.

I would never sleep well with things moving around in my bowels. I can deal with gas, but that would feel like aliens in my body. I heard that some of the worms are quite smart and climb out via one's ear holes. :(

Spelled it wrong and missed the "s" out. :hihi:

Archived