"I resemble that remark"

I get it now - silly me:confused:

So, the bloke is actually agreeing with what JJ said about him but he's been so witty that JJ hasn't realised it.

You don't get it at all, but that's ok. It doesn't help that the clip doesn't show anything else, it might make more sense if it did. I don't know how else I can explain it, if you don't understand the dictionary definition and the fact that this has been used in countless movies and TV shows so the man in the clip hardly misspoke, then that's that. Enjoy it for what you think it is.

You don't get it at all, but that's ok. It doesn't help that the clip doesn't show anything else, it might make more sense if it did. I don't know how else I can explain it, if you don't understand the dictionary definition and the fact that this has been used in countless movies and TV shows so the man in the clip hardly misspoke, then that's that. Enjoy it for what you think it is.

Thanks Sierra:) Sorry for your incontinence.

Archived