Should I go away next Christmas?

just wondering about whether to go away for xmas next year.Kids are growin up and im getting older and it doesnt have the same vibe as years gone by.(humbug).Fancy skiing as never done it before or sunshiiine as my summer hols, mmm what to do? Has anyone took a large family skiing before and is it as stressful as summerhols?

just wondering about whether to go away for xmas next year.Kids are growin up and im getting older and it doesnt have the same vibe as years gone by.(humbug).Fancy skiing as never done it before or sunshiiine as my summer hols, mmm what to do? Has anyone took a large family skiing before and is it as stressful as summerhols?

Yea I would go away too somewhere hot though not skiing:D

Sounds like brilliant plan to me. It's no good waiting until you are "old" and cannot enjoy a new expirience, go for it next year, and good luck to you.

Angel.

Archived