North Korea, over the top/hilarious ?

The estimated 3 million that went to Di's may not have bowed in unison, but as I said before, the fact that nobody forced those 3 million to attend the funeral of someone they never met, says something about the state of our collective minds.

If you don't want to acknowledge that, then I'm happy to let this thread return to the "let's take the mick out of the funny asians" that it was always intended to be

The thread may well have been a dig at Asians but I see it as a dig at what happens when you let commies near power.

Let this be a warning to everyone what sort of things can happen when the idiot occupy lot and their stupid mates go for power.

They're just about the same as the extreme right but with slightly more pathetic poliitics.

The estimated 3 million that went to Di's may not have bowed in unison, but as I said before, the fact that nobody forced those 3 million to attend the funeral of someone they never met, says something about the state of our collective minds.

If you don't want to acknowledge that, then I'm happy to let this thread return to the "let's take the mick out of the funny asians" that it was always intended to be

This thread is not taking the mick out of ‘funny Asians’. It’s taking the mick out of a crackpot oppressive Stalinist regime.

The thread may well have been a dig at Asians but I see it as a dig at what happens when you let commies near power.

Let this be a warning to everyone what sort of things can happen when the idiot occupy lot and their stupid mates go for power.

They're just about the same as the extreme right but with slightly more pathetic poliitics.

True. We'll see how things change for the better when North Korea has an IMF-controlled central bank, eh?

This thread is not taking the mick out of ‘funny Asians’. It’s taking the mick out of a crackpot oppressive Stalinist regime.
And I was just pointing out a similarity between that and a crackpot monarchist regime, especially relevant to the subject of the thread - ie the death of a top public figure.

And I was just pointing out a similarity between that and a crackpot monarchist regime, especially relevant to the subject of the thread - ie the death of a top public figure.

The BBC tried to equate what was happening in North Korea with Lady Diana. The difference has been made clear in previous posts.

If you want to start of thread about crackpot monarchist regimes, please do.

The BBC tried to equate what was happening in North Korea with Lady Diana. The difference has been made clear in previous posts.

If you want to start of thread about crackpot monarchist regimes, please do.

I didnt think the difference had been made clear, seeing as people kept asking me about it.

I don't, I was just pointing out the similarities, but as everybody is convinced they live in a propaganda free liberal democratic idyll, let's get back to pointing and laughing at the funny commies, eh?

I didnt think the difference had been made clear, seeing as people kept asking me about it.

I don't, I was just pointing out the similarities, but as everybody is convinced they live in a propaganda free liberal democratic idyll, let's get back to pointing and laughing at the funny commies, eh?

We are only given as much freedom as the present Government allows, which is a lot more than they have in North Korea.

We are only given as much freedom as the present Government allows, .

:hihi: I have heard it all know :hihi:

The present government doesn’t stop you leaving the country to see with your own eyes what goes off in other countries, the present countries doesn’t stop you having a mobile so that you can talk to you friends or take real time pictures / recordings of what is going off and most importantly of all the present government doest stop you going on the internet to see what is happening all over the world

Archived