What are you doing for New Years Eve?

What are you doing this New Years Eve?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing this New Years Eve?

• I'm going out down town
    • I'm having a house party
    • I'm not doing much, to be honest.

You're assuming that everyone is either "Going to town" or "having a party"...duh!

I'm doing neither and I'm certainly not doing "nothing". So yes, your poll is crap. And it isn't about you...your OP is.

FYI you don't have to use the poll you know, you can just contribute via a post.

I don't know if you're aware, but only 25 answers can be added to a poll, so there's always going to be things which aren't covered.

And seeing as you seem to have an inexpressible criteria for which answers should be included, why don't you just tell the world what you're doing for NYE, or GTFO of my thread?

I'm not sure which button to choose on the poll. There doesnt appear to be an option for someone working.

Of course you're not..you were never considered, even though you may be serving someone.

GTFO of my thread?

Oooooooo! get her.

last line post 15.

I don't celebrate New Year. A friend of mine died on New Year's Eve many years ago and although I've a number of closer friends and relations who died on other days, I've associated that particular day with death ever since.

I'll either be doing nothing or posting drivel on here.

Archived