Should workers/tradespeople be able to use the toilet when in your home?

My workmate and i would have toilet roll,bucket and sand in the back of the van if clients wouldn't let us use their toilet. One day my disgusting workmate decided to pee in my Lucozade bottle! Well i suppose you can guess the outcome.

My workmate and i would have toilet roll,bucket and sand in the back of the van if clients wouldn't let us use their toilet. One day my dsigusting workmate decided to pee in my Lucozade bottle! Well i suppose you can guess the outcome.

I bet he didn't enjoy his slice of chocolate cake after that.

We had a plumber in to do a repair and we have a dispute and it centre on the time spent on the job.

Should workers/tradespeople be able to use the toilet when in your home?

Yes I would expect them to be toilet trained by the time they are working; you wouldn't your plumber to look like this.

We had a plumber in to do a repair and we have a dispute and it centre on the time spent on the job..... or is it best simply to refuse toilet visits to tradespeople that work in your house?

We ALWAYS provide a fully-serviced site toilet for all our work. We've heard that tradespeople have used saucepans in kitchens...wee'd down the side of the garage...onto the house walls....UGH.

It costs us more, but we value our reputation and also prefer that our workers are free to get on with their work without needing the householders to be in all the time.

We are proper time-served tradespeople, reasonable costs, just decent people who act as we would like others to act with OUR families.

Archived