Commonwealth championship kickboxing 25th february ,queens road

chefkicker

you mean that little Taekwondo bloke? Didnt he get a right pasting all 3 rounds? Is that his excuse for not being able to even block a low kick properly? Enetertain the crowd exactly how? By getting battered?

very disrespectful son.... anyone who steps in the ring should be applauded.. win or lose...

Ow sounds like youve done a bit yourself mate, how many fights you actually had (and not from behind the keyboard) ?:hihi:

But Ye thats the one, disgracefull conduct by the organiser, the little Taekwondo bloke thought he was going in to a demo just to entertain the crowd apparently fharad told him not to worry to much about getting in shape, train too hard or worry about loosing weight cause its was an exhibition match, but as soon as the bell goes the other guy comes out expecting a real fight and just starts laying in to him.

The little guy still didnt realise untill the judges announced a winner, what a joke.

And the other guy actually thinks he beat someone - It must be crap to think you had trained hard for a fight and then when it actually happens find out the promoter has set you up with an opponent that wasn't actually fighting back - shallow victory.

I dont know either fighter but isnt the TWD guy ex afk and I think theres some history there...

Anyway I seen the fight, can see why people are saying the TWD lad thought it was an exhibition

I dont know either fighter but isnt the TWD guy ex afk and I think theres some history there...

Anyway I seen the fight, can see why people are saying the TWD lad thought it was an exhibition

Ive seen the facebook posts only 5 days before where farad tells him its an exhibition, not sure if hes ex afk but thats no way to treat anyone stitching them up like that.

Archived