Turkey slaughters 35 civilians, the world barely notices.

Forgive my ignorance. What is happening in Western Sahara? I didn't know that it was a country.

It's a region, not a country, like Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are Baltic states (three countries, one region).

The USA wants Turkey in the EU so the world is prevented from noticing.

That shouldn't stop the media reporting though?

Turkey illegally occupies European land, has built illegal settlements and removed the indigenous population.

Additionally, more Kurds are killed by Turkey than Arabs and Israelis combined.

The Kurds are the world's largest stateless group, yet are given no attention by anyone.

The world's focus is only on 'palestinians'

Something stinks here.

Amazing to see the double standards.

9 Turkish Islamic extremists are killed on a boat after attacking soldiers and stabbing them - the world goes into a anti-Israel rage.

Turkey slaughters 35 villagers - meh.

There is clearly something wrong when people are killed wrongfully but I can't comment at the moment as I have too little information to form a reasonable opinion.

However, your argument starts to fall down when you lie about the attack on the ship by the IDF.

The IDF attacked the ship in international waters and shot a good few people who were either unarmed or armed with sticks.

I can see how there may be a point with the deaths of the smugglers, if that was the case, but why do you need to lie about something else to justify your point?

There are a fair few Kurds in Sheffield, the ones I've met I've found to be genuinely nice people. Very kind people in fact, even when destitute they share what little they have and have a smile on their face, often dancing and singing.

I met a few while working with asylum seekers in Barnsley and found the same.

However, that also applied to Israelis, Germans, Chinese, Malaysians, Indonesians and most other races I've met except the French who have almost always turned out to be total dicks.

Maybe I've just been unlucky with the latter.

There are a fair few Kurds in Sheffield, the ones I've met I've found to be genuinely nice people. Very kind people in fact, even when destitute they share what little they have and have a smile on their face, often dancing and singing.

When you met the Kurds and whey did the thingk of benefits over here which they wouldn't get where they came from. More people blleeding the system.

Archived