Sex-change teenager in Katie Price ID fraud

''A teenager admitted stealing thousands of pounds from the glamour model Katie Price when she appeared before Lincoln Crown Court.

Kerry Marshall, who is currently undergoing a sex change to become a woman, managed to con bank tellers into believing she was the star''

Is it just me or does she actually look more like Wayne Rooney? :hihi:

Story

Photo

More than likely nothing more than a publicity stunt to keep Price's name in the papers

Possibly...

However, i rather think that Ms Price's agent could have thought of better ways to keep her name in the public domain less than a potato faced tea leaf living in a small town in Lincolnshire. :D

''A teenager admitted stealing thousands of pounds from the glamour model Katie Price when she appeared before Lincoln Crown Court.

Kerry Marshall, who is currently undergoing a sex change to become a woman, managed to con bank tellers into believing she was the star''

Is it just me or does she actually look more like Wayne Rooney? :hihi:

Story

Photo

To be quite honest, I'd say, yes, she looks more like Wayne Rooney than Katie Price.

Archived