Why do some people talk posh on the phone?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Anything that low and yourself are truly well matched bedfellows.:cool:

What is the 'smiley' at the end of that sentence supposed to be there for?

What was the effect you wished to convey?

Could you attempt to put it into words?

You should have used a questionmark at the end of that.

Are you a troll who is attempting to persecute me in a bid to get me to be very rude to you so that you can press the report button ?:loopy:

Get back on topic please!

Are you a troll who is attempting to persecute me in a bid to get me to be very rude to you so that you can press the report button ?:loopy:

Whatever gave you that idea? I was helping you with your grammar.

She may be trying to bait you,bit if you dont bite then she may fish elsewhere.

She may be trying to bait you,bit if you dont bite then she may fish elsewhere.

Someone else told me that she attempts to get you to be abusive to her , so that she can press the report button and try and get you banned. The person told me that she uses this tactic on people who are better than her and brighter.:)

Someone else told me that she attempts to get you to be abusive to her , so that she can press the report button and try and get you banned. The person told me that she uses this tactic on people who are better than her and brighter.:)

Oh dear-its like being back in the school-yard.

Archived