Holland tells the bankers like it is.

Try doing that in the UK.

Over here the public could withdraw all their money (if they had any), and it wouldn't matter, because the banks class 'mortgages' as 'deposits', then lend off the back them, into existence, new debt based money.

Inflation all the way. Makes no sense to save for a rainy day, if you save in paper.

If you save in paper, you will be a pauper.

Try doing that in the UK.

Over here the public could withdraw all their money (if they had any), and it wouldn't matter, because the banks class 'mortgages' as 'deposits', then lend off the back them, into existence, new debt based money.

Inflation all the way. Makes no sense to save for a rainy day, if you save in paper.

If you save in paper, you will be a pauper.

My bold. I didn't see the Northern Rock doing this when they were forced to go cap in hand to the Bank of England for emergency cash in 2007. A public run on a bank is all it takes to break it. Investors lose confidence, the share price nose dives and ultimately the bank will either go under or be bailed out.

My bold. I didn't see the Northern Rock doing this when they were forced to go cap in hand to the Bank of England for emergency cash in 2007. A public run on a bank is all it takes to break it. Investors lose confidence, the share price nose dives and ultimately the bank will either go under or be bailed out.

Our family have this year moved all our various accounts both business and personal from Barclays to the Co-operative.

There are also 2 credit unions in Sheffield, which i only recently found out about.

The move people that move their accounts, the more chance we have of putting the final nails in these parasites coffins.

Our family have this year moved all our various accounts both business and personal from Barclays to the Co-operative.

There are also 2 credit unions in Sheffield, which i only recently found out about.

The move people that move their accounts, the more chance we have of putting the final nails in these parasites coffins.

Why move from Barclays? They weren't bailed out.

More sickening than bankers are the politicians, in the US politicians in congress just have to put in one year and then entitled to a pension, all are Millionaires mostly because of insider trading which is Legal for them to do but Illegal for anyone else outside congress, they've been getting heads up for years on what stocks to buy & sell...ALL LEGAL for them to do.

Obamas wife & kids have travelled all over the world, taking along with then their pals, like Oprah , now on vacation again in Hawaii, but Obamas tells us all (his exact words) if a family eats out once week to cut it down to once a month..these poiltitions have no concept on how others have to live, yet they pretend they do to get votes.

Archived