Anyone know owt about paintings

does anyone know if theres a value to some paintings i seem to have, they are in paper mounts, signed what seems to be .e.o.r or could be e.l.r 1872 in bottom right hand corner, on original paper and the paint is raised off the paper, not a print, pastel colours with small boats on each picture, sort of lemon colour and pale blue, :huh:

does anyone know if theres a value to some paintings i seem to have, they are in paper mounts, signed what seems to be .e.o.r or could be e.l.r 1872 in bottom right hand corner, on original paper and the paint is raised off the paper, not a print, pastel colours with small boats on each picture, sort of lemon colour and pale blue, :huh:

Can I collect them now? I won't ask for the cresote money. Maybe you could lob a few notes to me? They are worthless by the way.

OK....spill the beans. Did you nick em from school before you broke up for Crissie?:(

These might be able to help.

Established in Sheffield since 1840, Sheffield Auction Gallery (formerly ELR Auctions)

http://www.sheffieldauctiongallery.com/

T. B. HARDY (1842-1897) Fishing boats on the

Thomas Bush Hardy - 1842-1897

Archived