Anyone know owt about paintings

does anyone know if theres a value to some paintings i seem to have, they are in paper mounts, signed what seems to be .e.o.r or could be e.l.r 1872 in bottom right hand corner, on original paper and the paint is raised off the paper, not a print, pastel colours with small boats on each picture, sort of lemon colour and pale blue, :huh:

Eadon ,Lockwood and Riddle were big auction house for art-they may have signed to authenticate the picture.

well its rampent or david dickinson...... wheres mi coin..... well bargain hunters.. and creasote went out with the ark bud......its wood stain in todays world cuprinol i believe

I think you have me wrong craig! The creasote is for The Lada. I run it on the stuff, still interested in the rather worthless photos :hihi:

lada.get a proper classic man .......the gilbern invader ....or i have a 1600e orion for sale.....

Is that like a hillman imp? Without the limp? Will you throw that in with the art photos? I will have the Orion for notes, but it has to be the ghia, if it's the 1300cc - no way! :D

Archived