Anyone know owt about paintings

no its the rarest classic on the road today, the orion is the rare 1600e obviosly// and the lada belongs in the derbyshire village with the trabant collector who smokes the pipe..and upsets the council

Scampers quickly to keep this thread on topic . . . oil paintings, yes.

What colour is it? Standard or full of big bores (like many on here, laughs) and what year?

its not that riva thing is it ? made in checoslapolia / now if you,d have said skoda estelle..........now youre talking

God no! I would never be seen in that fake Lada. It the real deal. Round head lights and stuff. No carpets and plastic seats, even has a starting handle. Which is mint, only used once.

if i remember the lada , wasnt that the one which the steering wheel was an optional extra?

Well, mine came all modded up. I had the semi square Allegro Equipe steering wheel. I since changed that to a more retro look befitting of this classic marque. I have a 'paddy hopkirk' MDF wooden steering wheel, semi bespoke.

Archived