Have i been a victim of credit card fraud?

i ordered some trainers off the internet wednesday.i received emails saying thankyou for your purchase,your trainers are on their way.

today i had an email saying they were out of stock and can they find me an alternative...well,no they cant and are they not supposed to say they are out of stock before i put my credit card details in?the company is shoesenrich

and the money £49.99 with free delivery has actualy been taken out of my account as £51.53:suspect:...the company that has taken it out is

http://www.secure-deal.c00

beijing

cny 489.90

@9.6070

bejing?!!!!it said it was a uk company! :help: :help: :help:

from their terms and conditions page:

shoesenrich.com shall deliver the goods ordered to the delivery address which you supply. All delivery times quoted on the shoesenrich.com site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery time. Please note that delivery estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.

(my bold)

Also, it seems they are breaking UK law by not displaying a physical address on their site.

i ordered some trainers off the internet wednesday.i received emails saying thankyou for your purchase,your trainers are on their way.

today i had an email saying they were out of stock and can they find me an alternative...well,no they cant and are they not supposed to say they are out of stock before i put my credit card details in?the company is shoesenrich

and the money £49.99 with free delivery has actualy been taken out of my account as £51.53:suspect:...the company that has taken it out is

beijing

cny 489.90

@9.6070

Get straight onto your credit card company, explain to them whats happened, so they can take action to stop unauthorised payments on your card., Do this sooner rather than later.

beijing

cny 489.90

@9.6070

things like that happen all the time. Especially some local bike shops that also have on line shops.

Archived