New zealand recommendations

Sounds great but if you are going halfway around the world I would have thought you would have done some planning a bit sooner than now……….. but fear not someone on here will have the answers.

:loopy:you don't even know when I am going-what are you talking about?

i agree why ask other people for their recomendations do some insight youself..What they like may not be your cup of tea...

if its not my cup of tea then I won't do it. I was only asking for suggestions-how is that different to looking at a travel guide:confused:

Thanks for the actual answers people:D I have got the sky tower down as we are landing in auckland. I am thinking we should spend more time on the south island and the lotr locations would be good:D Glow worms sound good too, I like caves. I will get back to planning a route now.

if its not my cup of tea then I won't do it. I was only asking for suggestions-how is that different to looking at a travel guide:confused:

how do you know if its not your cup of tea until you try it..I had 7 months in oz sometime ago and it was great.All based on my own insight..Most important toyou is that you enjoy every minute...Good luck

how do you know if its not your cup of tea until you try it..I had 7 months in oz sometime ago and it was great.All based on my own insight..Most important toyou is that you enjoy every minute...Good luck

your own insight being what exactly? I find trip advisor reviews to be a great way of finding interesting and unusual places to visit. Theres nothing wrong with asking people for suggestions-it helps you get the most out of your trip.

Thanks for the actual answers people:D I have got the sky tower down as we are landing in auckland. I am thinking we should spend more time on the south island and the lotr locations would be good:D Glow worms sound good too, I like caves. I will get back to planning a route now.

Definitely spend more time down on the south island as opposed to the north, it's far more superior for it's scenery.

Visit Franz Joseph Glacier. Another recommendation :)

Definitely spend more time down on the south island as opposed to the north, it's far more superior for it's scenery.

Visit Franz Joseph Glacier. Another recommendation :)

what about if the op wants to go for the beaches as the scenery isn't their cup of tea....lol..people are presuming that he/she are going on a scenic tour.Maybe they are wanting to visit the cities or the beaches...Who knows

your own insight being what exactly? I find trip advisor reviews to be a great way of finding interesting and unusual places to visit. Theres nothing wrong with asking people for suggestions-it helps you get the most out of your trip.

my own insight being getting hold of a map and then plotting my route and finding out off the areas individual website as for the best information..Oh and also mixing with the local people is a good way of gaining vital information

;);););)

Archived