New zealand recommendations

what about if the op wants to go for the beaches as the scenery isn't their cup of tea....lol..people are presuming that he/she are going on a scenic tour.Maybe they are wanting to visit the cities or the beaches...Who knows

I read the OP :)

I am going for a 3 week holiday to NZ soon and am a bit lost as to where to go-:help:

I would like some recommendations of where to go for beautiful views and interesting experiences so that I can plan a route. Trip advisor has let me down because you can only search city by city and I don't know which cities I should go to-there are too many options!

anyone been?

Recommendations for beautiful views and interesting experiences being the key clues :)

I am going for a 3 week holiday to NZ soon and am a bit lost as to where to go-:help:

I would like some recommendations of where to go for beautiful views and interesting experiences so that I can plan a route. Trip advisor has let me down because you can only search city by city and I don't know which cities I should go to-there are too many options!

anyone been?

Visited Auckland in October (rugby world cup).As previously memtioned go up the Skytower for fantastic views.

also consider the Sky jump.Not cheap but well worth it.

Also try the wine tours on Waikiki island.They can be booked on Auckland Harbour.

Hope you enjoy it.

my own insight being getting hold of a map and then plotting my route and finding out off the areas individual website as for the best information..Oh and also mixing with the local people is a good way of gaining vital information

;);););)

Doing it that way is a complete shot in the dark, you could miss some amazing things by just drawing a route using a map. I will be exploring on my way to some specific things that have been suggested and recommended.

Archived