What's everyone doing for New Year's Eve?

I won't be doing anything, I probably won't even stay up to see the NY in.. I never go out as I object on principle to Pubs charging up to a tenner a head for entry just cos it's NYE.

I'm always so knackered by NYE, all I want to do is have a few drinks...a take away with Mr F (no more cooking purleeeeeez!!).

And an early night, as I will be woken by a 7 year old at ....erm....7ish.

Not to mention being bothered by a 46 year old BEFORE I sleep...:D

Enjoy.It doesn't last for ever!

i shall be in bed when the clocks chime midnight.

to old for partying now.

having neighbors round for a drink later on thats all, not expecting them to stop long. i don't mind not going out, been there done that..(well you know the rest) owt for a quiet life these days,but i'll drink a toast to you all and might catch someone on SF in the early hours if awake.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

We used to go down the pier and see in the New Year in with the fireworks but the hill has got steeper to get back.:hihi: Now I prefer to stay in the warm and just listen to them and catch a glimpse through the window.......Happy New Year anyway, whatever you're doing.

Staying in with OH. Watching a film.

Relaxing!

i'm glad i woke somebody up. :)

We used to go down the pier and see in the New Year in with the fireworks but the hill has got steeper to get back.:hihi: Now I prefer to stay in the warm and just listen to them and catch a glimpse through the window.......Happy New Year anyway, whatever you're doing.
fireworks have started here.i like them at the new year.

Archived